Thursday, March 27, 2014

Chris and Tammy's Wedding

Last month I went to my old stamping grounds, where I started my first studio and met my wife  .... in that order.

One of the weddings I photographed back then has, since then, produced three offspring and so far I have photographed the weddings for two of them.

This is Tammy. She met Chris and they decided to marry and chose the luckiest photographer in the world to photograph their big day. (that's me)

I have chosen some of their photos to put on the blog, but my wife says I have to keep some of the good ones so that the album will still be a surprise.













3 comments:

Unknown said...

Family portraits are a great way to remember important memories. I especially love how this was a candid shot! Thanks for posting.




http://www.modernlifeportraits.com/blog/

London Wedding Photography said...

Wow its really amazing wedding photos. This is an incredible post and the wedding images are, of course, gorgeous.....A truly amazing collection of photos. Everything is looking so fresh. I really like the idea of black and white photos which is looking so good. Thanks for sharing these beautiful wedding photos.

Unknown said...

Tnx!